The Archives of Disease in Childhood has a series of articles on evidence-based Medicine.
- How has research in the last five years changed my clinical practice? A Bush Arch Dis Child 2005;90 832-836 www.archdischild.com/cgi/content/abstract/90/8/832
- Principles of evidence-based medicine A K Akobeng Arch Dis Child 2005;90 837-840 www.archdischild.com/cgi/content/abstract/90/8/837
- Understanding randomised controlled trials A K Akobeng Arch Dis Child 2005;90 840-844 www.archdischild.com/cgi/content/abstract/90/8/840
- Understanding systematic reviews and meta-analysis A K Akobeng Arch Dis Child 2005;90 845-848 www.archdischild.com/cgi/content/abstract/90/8/845
- Evidence in practice A K Akobeng Arch Dis Child 2005;90 849-852 www.archdischild.com/cgi/content/abstract/90/8/849
Unfortunately, the full text of these articles is available only to subscribers.
You can find an earlier version of this page on my original website.