This page provides resources for a small booklet I have developed, “An introduction to diagnostic testing.” I have printed a few of these booklets and attached a fully constructed version of the likelihood ratio slide rule. If you are teaching a class and want to incorporate this material, I am willing to offer a reasonable number of copies of this for free. In exchange, I’d like you to offer some feedback about this booklet. Eventually, I want to expand this into a larger project, possibly a book.
If you want to download this material directly, please note that I have links to some of these resources.
- a PDF version of the booklet,
- a PDF image of the likelihood ratio slide rule with instructions on how to construct it,
- examples of how to use the likelihood ratio slide rule
- an annotated bibliography with links to the full free text when available, and
- links to pages on my site that I used to create this booklet.
For a list of all my web pages relating to diagnostic testing, click on the category link at the bottom of this page.
You can find an earlier version of this page on my original website. Sepember