I need to develop some new categories. The first will discuss report cards, league tables, and other measures of hospital and individual performance. The pages I have on this topic already are scattered among various categories.
- Stats: Report cards (August 27, 2004)
- Stats: Report cards (February 16, 2005)
- Stats: Using APR-DRGs for risk adjustment (May 24, 2006)
- Stats: Resources for the use of Statistical Process Control in Healthcare (September 15, 2006)
- Stats: When is a control chart not a control chart? (February 6, 2007)
- Stats: What I'm working on right now (March 18, 2007)
- Interesting article: Comparison of hospital episode statistics and central cardiac audit database in public reporting of congenital heart surgery mortality (October 18, 2007)
There may be others. I also need a category that talks about intellectual property, software patents, and related legal issues. The most recent weblog entry belongs in this category.
There may be others as well.