I have not had time to preview this software
- but it looks very interesting
- It takes large problems and converts them to a form for parallel processing
- not by changing the underlying algorithm
- which would be very messy
- but by splitting the data into subsets
- analyzing each subset
- and recombining these results. Such a method “Divide and Recombine” should work well for some analysis
- but perhaps not so well for others. It is based on the R programming language. If I get a chance to work with this software
- I’ll let you know what I think.
Tessera. Available at http://tessera.io.